STUDIES AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education from Armenia State Institute of Sports and Physical Culture as an Instructor of Full Body Fitness and Physical Education
- Master’s in Swimming from Armenia State Institute of Sports and Physical Culture as a Swimming Coach
- Licensed Physical Rehabilitation and Massage Therapist by Armenia Ministry of Public Health
- Chosen as one of eight physiologists in Armenia to attend United States Project Hope Pediatric Rehabilitation Educational Program. Completed over 4500 hours of study and practicum with children possessing various musculoskeletal and nervous system disorders. Awarded Diploma of Achievement as a Pediatric Physical Rehabilitation Therapist.
- Awarded Highest Level of Proficiency as a Rehabilitation Therapist by Armenia Ministry of Public Health.
- Licensed Physical Rehabilitation and Massage Therapist with over 3500 hours of theory and practicum in physical rehabilitation therapy and manual therapy, in Remscheid, Germany.
- Honorary invitation to the United States with permanent employment to practice as an Exercise Physiologist
- Graduate of JSG School of Massage Therapy, where he fulfilled NJ requirements for Massage Therapist.
- Graduate TMC Massage School in Thailand as Thai Yoga Massage Teacher & Practitioner, accredited by Thai Government
- Worked at St. Gregory Enlightener Medical Center in the Department of Neurology as a Physical and Rehabilitation Therapist and Massage Therapist in Yerevan, Armenia where he conducted stroke rehabilitation and worked with patients with various musculoskeletal problems related to various neurological causes.
- Worked in the Outpatient Clinic in the Main Department of Armenia Ministry of Public Health Research Institute.
- Through Project Hope, treated children with musculoskeletal deformities and impairments due to cerebral palsy, hydrocephalus, and other conditions.
- Practicum in Physical Therapy in Remscheid Hospital GmbH in Remscheid, Germany. During this time, he worked in the medical clinic, neurological clinic, and surgical clinic. In the medical clinic, he carried out passive and active range of motion therapy, exercises for respiratory muscles for correct breathing, and special forms of physical rehabilitation therapy for cardiac patients such as biofeedback and exercises to control vital functions. In the neurologic clinic, he handled all kinetic disorders due to diseases of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves with flaccid and spastic paralysis as well as cerebella and cerebral ataxias. In the surgical clinic, he treated patients after abdominal and thoracic surgery as well as after accident and restorative surgery proceedings.
- Work as a Massage Therapist and Physical Fitness Trainer
- Taught and aided staff in working with disabled children at the Foundation To Encourage The Potential of Disabled Persons, where he healed several severely disabled children of muscle spasms and contractures
1. Thai Massage Professional and Teacher Training
2. Certificate from JSG School of Massage Therapy
3. Physical Therapist
4. Project Hope Pediatric Rehabilitation Educational Program
5. Rehabilitation Therapist
6. State Institute of Physical Culture